Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Me & Tennessee

When she's laying on my shoulder on the sofa in the dark and about the time she falls asleep so does my right arm. And I want so bad to move it cause it's tinglin' and it's numb, but she looks so much like an angel that I don't wanna wake her up ~Brad Paisley

Since this ENTIRE trip was so incredible I am just going to do bullet points of the highlights of the trip. So here we go!

* I have THE most incredible, warm-hearted, fun loving, awesome family in the world. And I wish so badly that I could see them more often. My Aunt Paulette & Uncle Steve are the ultimate hosts and they made us feel so comfortable in their home. I feel as though if my Uncle Mike were to live closer to me, then we would be really close. We are so similar in our personality and humor and he's such a cool person.

* We went to this mansion in Franklin and toured all the rooms and what not. I literally got chills while walking through it because the story behind it is so incredible. You will have to visit it someday :) :) There was a book written about the whole place and it was a best-seller for a while. It's called The Widow Of The South. I'm excited to start reading it.

* On our last day there we went to the Grand Ol Opery hotel which is just too beautiful for words. I took so many pictures then I know what to do with. That is something that should definitely be on everyones bucket list. :) It was incredible

* I wish I could take trips to Tennessee more often. I miss my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins so much sometimes, so it's good when I can go out there to see them. They are truly a blessing in my life.

No comments: