Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Feel...

Let our faith be not alone. May our hearts be not as stone. Give us souls that never close, to the grace that You bestow. And may our eyes be quick to see. Oh you are here, You've come to rescue me. ~Robbie Seay Band

Guys...I am just so right with God right now. I am SO on fire for Him and He has given me an overflowing sense of fulfillment and so everything else has just been "cherry on top" type of thing. My problems haven't changed, just my mindset and outlook.

This is how I feel right now...

*I feel invincible in the most humble of ways
* I feel like I can stand so firm in my faith...unwavering
* I feel like no conflict is going to change my mind
* I feel overwhelmingly satisfied
* I feel like His perfect love drove out my fear (1 John 4:18)
* I feel like my only addiction is to fall deeper in love with God
* I feel like I just want everyone else to feel this way

Never has He been on my mind in all my actions, all my words, all my decisions, all my problems, never has His presence been so evident.

No comments: