
Last night is when I wrote that other blog post down below. And I think what I'm missing is making sure I wake up in the morning knowing that
this is the day the Lord has made~Psalm 118:24. I forget to make sure that all I do in the day will be for Him. So last night I wrote myself a note saying "Pray to walk with God today" and I just held it in my hand all night. So when I woke up this morning, I felt a piece of paper in my hand, uncrumpled it, read it, and then did exactly what it told me to do. It worked so well, so I recommend you guys trying it, if you are ever going through the same problem I was. Praise God!
My Princess,
Come away with Me, My beloved Bride, I am waiting to show you the world through My eyes. There's so much for you to see-don't miss it, My love. Let Me enter into your world and get close enough to whisper treausres of truth to your spirit. I am here extending My hand to you. Will you place your hand in Mine and let your Prince guide your way today? I want to take you on an extraordinary adventure with Me. I just want to be close to My Princess today, to love on you. It's about us today, so hold on tightly and don't let go
Love,
Your Lord
who wants to be near you
No comments:
Post a Comment