Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Believe!!!

"I do! I do! I do believe in fairies!" ~ So I found this thing and it is basically a list of things that people either believe in or don't believe in...and so I am going to share it w/ you...

So this is set in a different format...but i am going to just write the thing, whether i believe in it (yes, no, maybe) and then some kind of comment.

GOD = YES = Have you read my blog before?
SANTA = YES = I believe in the spirit and that there once WAS a jolly man unfortunately blessed with the name Santa Clause.
LOCHNESS MONSTER = I can't answer that. I remember watching a show about it, but it kind of confused me because in the middle of it they were saying that it is proven! it is real!, we saw it!, blah blah blah and then the very last words are "Believe it or not" So now we have a choice?
BIG FOOT = Basically the same concept as above.
FLYING PURPLE PEOPLE EATER = What the hell is that?
GHOSTS = YES = We have one in our house. We named him Fletcher. haha
ELVIS ISN'T DEAD = NO = really now?
LOVE IS FOREVER = YES = I would hope my mommy would love me forever. =(
PERFECTION = NO = Not in humans, but in God of course
UFO/ALIENS = NO = Although Sylvia Brown (some psychic that is always on some talk show) says that they will be discovered in 2011. So bring a gun to graduation. JUST KIDDING!
MOLE PEOPLE = What the heck are mole people? This ain't Narnia guys. Moles cannot talk.
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON = YES = Finally something normal. How can you not believe that everything happens for a reason? Although some people don't...nevermind
WITCHES/WIZARDS = NO = Not enough evidence behind that kind of stuff. Sorry Harry P.
Global WARMING = YES = I do agree that the globe is warming, but i do think that it is natural. I don't think it is just because of humans, although we aren't helping it much.
BLOODY MARY = I don't even want to know. Although my mom said that she got dared to do it and so she did and she thought that she saw something. So I don't really wanna find out.
EDWARD CULLEN = NO = NO! NO! NO! So stop making pieces of flair on facebook about him! Sorry to disappoint you guys, but this is the reason it is listed under FICTION! And yes I just put that one in there, it wasn't no the chart.
LIFE AFTER DEATH = YES = Uhh it's called Heaven.
BLACK CAT/LADDER/SALT = HMM = It's weird because I would like to believe that I am not superstitious.....but yeah i most certainly am. It's part of being a baseball family.

There were a few more, but they were kind of boring....Soooo I didn't do the. But yeah hopefully this entertained you guys. I know that it made ME laugh. I mean c'mon the Flying Purple People Eaters? What is that?

No comments: