Alright so I don't know if you guys new this and I dont know if you really care or not.
"Today is the anniversary of Roe vs Wade. 36 years ago on this day, the Supreme Court made abortion legal. Since then millions of babies have lost their lives due to this decision. Let us pray that we can overturn this someday."
Yeah this was in a forward I got form facebook. But hopefully one day we CAN overturn this, most likely we will not. I don't think that there is enough of us who believe that abortion is wrong. That's okay though
"It's easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. There's only 1 thing 2 do. 3 words 4 you. I love you. There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do. I love you."
"come on over, down to the corner. My sisters and my brothers of every different color. Don't you feel that sunshine telling you to hold tight. Things will be allright. Try to find a better life."
9 years ago





2 comments:
You know whats terrible Kendal? There is this girl at our school who has three abortions!!! Honestly its not that hard to stay abstinent(sp?). I mean I've been a virgin my whole life :)
Oh my goodness! that is crazy! I would ask who it is, but it's really not any of my business. I cannot even imagine....woooow.
Post a Comment