Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Song

So i know that I haven't been keeping up w/ my monday madness and sunday six and stuff like that, but periodically I DO remember...like today I remembered that it is saturday and it is time for the saturday song of the week. This song has definately been in my head the majority of the week. It is one of the songs that I heard on my friend Rachel's blog. And it has been stuck in my head ever since. But yeah here it is...(oh yeah it is on my playlist if you want to hear it) And then you can sing along with the lyrics... :)

Best Days by Graham Colton

With everything I've ever done
I'd give it all to everyone
For one more day
Another night I'm waking through
Another door I walk into
I can't break
And it's a winding road
and it's a long way home
So don't wait
For someone to tell you it's too late
'Cause these are the best days
There's always something tomorrow
So I say let's make the best of tonight
Here comes the rest of our lives
I count the steps
The distance to
The time when it was me and you
It's so far gone
Another face another friend
Another place another end
But I'll hang on
And it's a winding road
Andi it's a long way home
So don't wait
For someone to tell you it's too late
Cause these are the best days
There's always something tomorrow
So let's make the best of tonight
Yeah, let's make the best of tonight
Here comes the rest of our lives
Rest of our lves.

1 comment:

The View Five Feet Above said...

that reminds me of this song that i really like called Best Days by Matt White. you should check it out!