Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Karen Carter


Wow...you know there are some things in this world that amaze me. "I will be grateful all the days of my life..." ~My other mommy Karen Carter. Karen is basically impossible to describe because she is above words. She was my very first babysitter and she will always be my second mom. She has one of the sweetest hearts in the world and you would be so incredibly blessed if you had her in your life. I was just reading her blog and it is truly truly amazing. I envy it so much and I wish that everyone could be as thankful and kind as she is. Some people say thank you and walk on by but she really is TRULY thankful and she does not take anything for granted. The little things amaze her, the little tiny deeds bring her to tears while you and i would probably think nothing by it. The world would be a much better place if there were more Karen Carters in this world.

No comments: