1.) Puma Football ~ For making this season one of THE BEST seasons ever. When I was at the banquet, I further began to believe that football is so much more than what people make it out to be. I mean when most people think about the NFL or whatever, they think "oh a bunch of drunk men who ridiculously paint their faces and just make fools out of themselves"......this is true, but there is just so much more too it. I have been a fan of the game my whole life and i just wish that everyone could have heard some of the speeches that were made. They made me laugh until I cried, they got me on the verge of tears (Mr. Wilga)...it was just amazing. So thank you for that.2.) Mr Paino ~ For not being there in class and letting us watch the show Numbers...although I am not exaclty sure how we could possibly be allowed to watch that show. haha.
3.) Mrs. Ng ~ For fixing my report card. My mom called me at school and was like KENDAL! Mrs. Mohr gave you a C- and wrote Student achieving below ability, Student not completing work, Student has missing assignments....yeah that scared the heck out of me (empty colon. haha inside joke) but yes it was a mistake. i didn't have any missing assignments and I swear the i achieve to the best of my ability!!!
4.) Mother Nature ~ For blessing us with this A-May-Zay-Zing rain! I love the rain so much! I have no idea why people don't like it. I mean it is just so crazy to think that water basically levatates into the sky and then falls out of it. I guess I am easily amazed. And who cares if your hair gets frizzy, honestly, noone gives a crap. Especially in high school....nope they don't care.
5.) Muuuuusic! ~ For saying the things that I, myself cannot put into words.
6.) Friends ~ For trusting me so much with the things that they are telling me, for making me laugh, and just being there you know?





No comments:
Post a Comment