Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WOOOOOOOOOOO....

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations BUBBA!!! haha Bubba is my brother. He got invited to go to Big League Camp!! If you ahve no idea what that means. it means that for spring training, he is going to be with the Major Leaguers. Yeah Yeah!! I am so happy that finally someone is recognizing his talents and he is actually getting a break. His journey is one that should become a novel. He works harder than any other player that I know and he plays baseball for the right reasons. Not just for the money, or the recognition, or the life of luxery...he plays because the loves the game; nothing else and that is the way that it should be. But yeah...I am so excited. He leaves on February 16, i think. It is going to be sad to see him leave, but it is totally worth it.

No comments: