Alright so I have no idea what made me think of this, but i remember last year i would have moments all the time when i would want to build a time machine and just go back to 8th grade. To me, 8th grade was THE best year ever! It was so much fun and there was NO drama. Well i mean i don't have true drama here in high school, but i gotta say things are A LOT harder. Everything in 8th grade was just so carefree and innocent (in my world) and last year i just wanted that back. But, now I understand why my prayers to go back in time were never answered. haha "some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers"
I have met some of THE greatest people this year. People I don't even know how I lived without them for so many years. I mean you have no idea the kind of cool individuals there are out there if you just sit around with your little base camp 24/7. There are so many interesting and amazing people out there that I have been so lucky to have met. Most of them are from Life Night . These people just amaze me every single day. And I am sorry that I keep repeating the word people, but yeah there aren't very many synonyms. haha
Anway, so all the times that you wish that you could take something back or change something or relive something there are reasons as to why you can't just go jump in your time machine and do it. Because "life goes on" na na na na na "life goes on" na na na na. yeah that's not a song i totally just made that up. But yes what I am trying to say is don't be so focused on the past that you miss out on opportunities that are being handed to you every day in the present, that will effect your future. YEAH YEAH!
The city turns to darkness
And the stars become the light
Lonely hearts wander streets
In search of what feels right
A beam of light shines through the sky
And the clouds just clear away
A miracle was sent from God
In reply to hearts that pray
Angel of love is in Time Square
To provide a ray of hope
Those lonely hearts find their wings
And leave their lives below
And they fly
They've never felt like this
A feeling that they can't resist
Can't be missed and will exist
A feeling they will reminisce
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment