
Hank Aaron smacked it, Michael Jordan dunked it. Pocahontas tracked it, Jack Daniels drunk it. Tom Petty rocked it, Dr. King paved it. Bear Bryant won it, Billy Graham saved it. ~Southern Voice by Tim McGraw
So today I went to the movies with my parents and Miss Madeline Wilga to see The Blind Side. It was pretty much amazing and probably one of THE best movies that I have ever seen. It was perfect from the beginning all the way to the end. Starting with the setting being in Memphis and ending with the song Southern Voice by Tim Mcgraw. BRILLIANCE!!! I loved absolutely every aspect of it and I don't think that there was EVER a dull moment. Plus, who doesn't like a good football story? It's also one of those movies where you just walk out of there feeling so incredibly humbled and with the mindset to not take anything that you have for granted. I don't want to ruin it for ya, so I just encourage ALL of you to go see it. It is definitely worth ten bucks! haha "JUST DO IT!!!" :)





No comments:
Post a Comment