Never felt this before. It's all brand new to me. Never known anyone. I'm doing what I said I would never do. Too late to stop it now. You scare me ~KCHmm...I'm not even exactly sure how to BEGIN talking about this movie. Well, it's called The Men Who Stare At Goats and it was...interesting to say the least. I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like it before in my entire life. I couldn't even tell you what the purpose of that movie was. It could very well be pointless. haha. I have to say though, it was SO incredibly hilarious. The very first scene had me CRACKING up and I don't even know why. I really want to meet the people that wrote the script for this movie and just ask them what the heck they were thinking. Unless the entire movie was satirizing the United States military, I'm not sure what the motivation could have been for writing this script. haha
"The World May Never Know"





1 comment:
ahaha i already told you but i want to see it now:)
Post a Comment