
And I need you to know you can fall into me. That my arms are wide open and will always be right here waiting, staying, strong come and fall into me. ~Emerson Drive
This picture is of our own Chaparral football field...courtesy of Miss Madeline Wilga. :) I don't know if any of you remember the sunset at the rally, but it was SO incredible. "I've seen the painting from the air, brushed by the hands of God." It was B-E-A-UTIFUL!
I hope you all got to go to the football game against TV. I think we won...yeah I'm pretty sure we won. 66 to 35. Close game guys, but way to pull through. haha. All of the players basically wanted to leave because TV was just prolonging the inevitable (a loss).
I don't know about you guys, but I thought for a second that Temecula had relocated to the North Pole. It was the only logical explanation as to why it was so freaking cold outside. My hands were so numb that I could barely write down all the plays or open up the Starburst that the coach always gives to Madeline and I. So, I just ended up passing out the extra pieces of candy to some of the players. Fatties..haha just kidding.
You are everything that live for, everything that I can't believe is happening. You're standing right in front of me with arms wide open, all i know is everyday is filled with hope. Cause You are everything that I breathe for and I can't help but breathe You in, breathe again feeling all this life within every single beat of my heart. :D
This picture is of our own Chaparral football field...courtesy of Miss Madeline Wilga. :) I don't know if any of you remember the sunset at the rally, but it was SO incredible. "I've seen the painting from the air, brushed by the hands of God." It was B-E-A-UTIFUL!
I hope you all got to go to the football game against TV. I think we won...yeah I'm pretty sure we won. 66 to 35. Close game guys, but way to pull through. haha. All of the players basically wanted to leave because TV was just prolonging the inevitable (a loss).
I don't know about you guys, but I thought for a second that Temecula had relocated to the North Pole. It was the only logical explanation as to why it was so freaking cold outside. My hands were so numb that I could barely write down all the plays or open up the Starburst that the coach always gives to Madeline and I. So, I just ended up passing out the extra pieces of candy to some of the players. Fatties..haha just kidding.
You are everything that live for, everything that I can't believe is happening. You're standing right in front of me with arms wide open, all i know is everyday is filled with hope. Cause You are everything that I breathe for and I can't help but breathe You in, breathe again feeling all this life within every single beat of my heart. :D





2 comments:
WOW. this world is so beautiful it just makes you thankful for being alive and for being able to see such beauty...great picture maddie:)
I really wish i could've gone to the game but GO PUMAS we won! haha
i love ya and we need to hang out
-sara:)
that picture is so breathtakingly gorgeous! props to maddie :)
Post a Comment