
So take me as You find me, all my fears and failures, and fill my life again. I give my life to follow everything I believe in, now I surrender. ~Mighty To Save
I kind of feel like my blog has turned into a cite for movie reviews. I guess I need to slow down on my trips to the theater XD. Well, I hate to say it, but I went to go see New Moon with my mother. Every step that I took towards the theater degraded my dignity. All the girls in the theater were wearing their Twilight T-Shirts and it took every ounce of my energy not to pour my Coke all over them. Team Edward? Really? Last time I checked, the Cardinals' next game wasn't against the Forks, Washington Edwards. haha -__-
To all of you people who actually believe that New Moon was a legit, good quality movie....I'm sorry, but we can no longer be friends. haha just kidding. But, like I already told Madeline, "the movie was both fantastic and at the same time, made me want to hurl".....It was FANTASTIC because "Edward" wasn't even there and it was all about "Jacob." That is the ONLY reason I actually enjoyed the movie and may want to go see it again. hahahaha
GO TEAM KENDAL! =)





1 comment:
lol just watched it too. i honestly can say i have no comment except it was somewhat better than the first one only because i laughed in it more.
Post a Comment