Sunday, November 8, 2009

Slice Of Humble Pie


Give me your eyes for just one second. Give me your eyes so I can see everything that I keep missing. Give me your love for humanity. Give me your arms for the broken hearted, the ones that are far beyond my reach. Give me your heart for the one's forgotten. Give me your eyes so I can see. ~Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath <3>


Yesterday night me and a few other people headed over to St. Martha's to serve dinner to the seniors. I was not expecting it to be such a big event. We were actually like waiters and waitresses who would take their food tickets and then bring out their dinner. There was a live singer and everything. She was only 12 years old, but she was incredible. Props to her. I gotta say guys...I definitely had my slice of humble pie that night. Everyone there was SO grateful and thankful for everything that we did. I felt like our service wasn't that much work at all, but they treated it like it was. It was quite an experience. Emily, Layne, J-Budd, and Becky definitely made it ten times more fun too. Love you guys!! :D


1 comment:

Sara said...

wow that sounds like such a great experience:) im glad you had fun while doing it too!:D dontcha just love that feeling when someone says thanks? its just great:)
ily<3