Today was a good day! Nothing really special happened. Maybe it is just one of those days...I don't know. Well today my grandparents, second cousins?, and aunt and uncle joined us for Two for Tuesday. Oh and Miss Madeline Wilga as well! It MADE my day. When I am surrounded by all those people I begin to realize just how blessed I really am. I am pretty sure that there were several times tonight where I laughed until I cried. The majority of the funny moments came from my mom, which is not a surprise to me. She was pretty hyper that night and she now officially consideres herself party of the Johnson family. Kendal: Mom, please don't tell me you are addicted to Twilight
Mom: YES! I am. I feel like I'm part of the Cullen family...kind of like the Johnson's
Today was quite fantastic because it was just so relaxing. School, surprisingly, wasn't overwhelming brutal; everything kind of ran pretty darn smoothly. It was also nice to hear all about Madeline's retreat. I swear, she is the greatest story teller. haha XD It was awesome to see how everything that she learned indirectly influences me as well.
Song Stuck In My Head
Dreaming Love by Kate and Kacey





No comments:
Post a Comment