Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Battles

So blogger is telling me that image uploads will be disabled for two hours, but I figured that for now, this post doesn't require any pictures. :D So basically, this post is a shout out to all my friends who seem to be going through a lot of tough stuff lately. I mean some things are general; with stress of college applications, but a lot of them go beyond that. So i just want to say that you're not alone, never alone! I know things aren't easy, but nobody said it was going to be. IN FACT, God promised that we would have troubles here on earth. But He also promised that he'd be with us through everything. So I know it's hard not to worry about things, but just try. Everyone is going through a similar battle! I LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

You are pretty amazing. I love you!