I wanna be holy just like You. I wanna go where You lead me to. With reckless abandon to Your truth, I wanna fall deeper in love with You ~Matt Maher
PROGRESS! You know.....this process of applying for college is NOT as stressful as I thought it was going to be. Besides having to pay $45-50 buckaroos when submitting each application....it's pretty painless. I think it is because I love writing so much that even though every personal essay is different, I'm able to motor on through it. So now I have applied to Azusa, CBU, and PLNU. :D And oh how I love all three colleges to itty bitty pieces. When I was searching for colleges, I just looked at a home away from home and they all give me that familiar, friendly feeling. :) I get those warm and fuzzies...haha Praise God for making this chapter of my life a little bit less stressful! I know Your going to lead me to where I'm suppose to be. :D
PROGRESS! You know.....this process of applying for college is NOT as stressful as I thought it was going to be. Besides having to pay $45-50 buckaroos when submitting each application....it's pretty painless. I think it is because I love writing so much that even though every personal essay is different, I'm able to motor on through it. So now I have applied to Azusa, CBU, and PLNU. :D And oh how I love all three colleges to itty bitty pieces. When I was searching for colleges, I just looked at a home away from home and they all give me that familiar, friendly feeling. :) I get those warm and fuzzies...haha Praise God for making this chapter of my life a little bit less stressful! I know Your going to lead me to where I'm suppose to be. :D





No comments:
Post a Comment