Late have I loved You. You waited for me, I searched for You. What took me so long? I was looking outside as if love would ever want to hide. I'm finding I was wrong. Cause I can feel the wind before it hits my skin. You called and You shouted, broke through my deafness. Now I'm breathing in and breathing out. I'm alive again. You shattered my darkness and washed away my blindness. Now I'm breathing in and breathing out. I'm Alive Again!I feel that this song by Matt Maher is almost perfect to describe this book (if it was describable). Haha. I am pretty sure that this is THE best book that I will ever read. It is going to be hard to match it I'm sure. Do you wanna know why? It was the first book that I have ever cried in. MAN! It is so powerful. What an amazing message about God's unfailing, unwavering, undeniable love. You definitely have to read this book. It's incredible.





No comments:
Post a Comment