Saturday, October 30, 2010

Enchanting





This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew. This night is flawless, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone. I'll spend forever wondering if you know I was enchanted to meet you. ~Taylor Swift

So this week has been pretty amazing for a few reasons. One, is that the new Taylor Swift CD came out. Not gonna lie, I always thought that she should just be a song writer. However, to be honest again, I don't think it would be the same if she wasn't singing these songs. Anyway, Madeline and I have decided that (for right now) Enchanted is our favorite song. I love it. :)

Next reason why this week was amazing is because Marie found THE wedding dress and goodness gracious does she look gorgeous in it! And the word she used to describe it was.....enchanting!!! So that is why I have decided to make that the word of the week. I think it's fitting. Am I right? :)

No comments: