Oooh oh oh Oooh oh oh I almost missed this moment
Announcements People, Announcements!
1.) I just got back from St. Louis where I was visiting my brother. He got to play in every single game that we saw so that was good. :D I would say the coolest part was when we got to go on the field after the game. The lights were still on and what not, but nobody was in the stadium and we just walked on it through right field. It was cool to see things from my brother's perspective.
2.) It is Spirit Week this week and not gonna lie, I wish that every day was wacky tacky day. Cause if every day was waytay it would make school so much more exciting. So monday was PJ day, Tues waytay, Wed twin day, Thurs puma spirit day and Fri class distinction day. And also Friday is the big Homecoming game and then Saturday is HOMECOMING! woot!
3.) Most importantly, Allen and Marie got engaged! Finally! Goodness gracious, I was so happy I cannot even imagine how marie was feeling. haha But seriously guys the ring is MASSIVE! It is so so so gorgeous! Congratulations to Al and Mar! I cannot wait for wedding plans to get started. It is gonna be GREAT!





No comments:
Post a Comment