
It's hard to say what it is I see in you. I wonder if I'll always be with you. Words can't say it and I can't do enough to prove it's all for you.
As many of you already know, little Bethany Encee is on her way into this world. :) So I was in the parking lot saying a prayer to keep Britney, Bethany & Joe safe and strong. Then I hear two polite honks so I look up and there is a woman with her hands held high in the air mouthing the words "Praise God." To say the least, it made my day. Easy as that. God is good!
As many of you already know, little Bethany Encee is on her way into this world. :) So I was in the parking lot saying a prayer to keep Britney, Bethany & Joe safe and strong. Then I hear two polite honks so I look up and there is a woman with her hands held high in the air mouthing the words "Praise God." To say the least, it made my day. Easy as that. God is good!





1 comment:
i LOVE this <3
Post a Comment