Friday, December 17, 2010

Barlow Girl

And I need you to love me and I, I won't keep my heart from You this time. And I'll stop this pretending that I can somehow deserve what I already have.

Okay so you know how a couple posts ago I was just in need of a day to do nothing and just talk to God. Well, that opportunity came in a way that was TEN TIMES better than just sitting on my floor doing nothing. Keenan and his parents took me to a Barlow Girl concert at Sunridge a couple days ago and I have just been raving about it ever since! It was SO amazing, so so so amazing. And seriously they are just so genuinely in love with God and spreading his love around. I know a lot of people who just play their songs and then say a few words of wisdom. But no...these girls....they actually say things that inspire you to be different, that inspire you to change the way you look at life. And it worked...it really did.

There closing song just broke me down. I won't go into detail but it was such a beautiful moment and one that I will remember for a long time. Praise Him!

No comments: