Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Professionals


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8......1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Haha okay so a day that I think will go down in history just occured today. Jasmine (my twin) and I were waiting patientally for the Zumba teacher to arrive, BUT she never did. So, twin and I decided to lead the class. Therefore, we got someone to unlock the stereo box for us and we found a blank CD inside the droor. So were like "okay we will se what's on it." We then proceeded to improv all the steps to songs we have never heard of in our life. But it worked out good and about 20 women still stayed with us! It was one of THE coolest moments of my life. haha we basically taught a zumba class. Pros!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

So proud of you girls!