
The child that you delivered will soon deliver you.
So on Friday night my mom and I went to a dessert event at Sunridge. We were invited by Mrs. Murray and it was sooo so so lovely :) It definitely got me even more ready for Christmas than I already was. The dessert was amazing, the set up was beautiful, the songs blew my mind, the talk was quite inspirational and it was wonderful to spend time with my mom. It was quite perfect. :) I am so blessed! Thank you Murray family for everything!
So on Friday night my mom and I went to a dessert event at Sunridge. We were invited by Mrs. Murray and it was sooo so so lovely :) It definitely got me even more ready for Christmas than I already was. The dessert was amazing, the set up was beautiful, the songs blew my mind, the talk was quite inspirational and it was wonderful to spend time with my mom. It was quite perfect. :) I am so blessed! Thank you Murray family for everything!





No comments:
Post a Comment