
I'm a person who....
Okay, no joke this was probably one of the best days of my life. First , I met my group of 15 other peer leaders at 7:00 AM this morning to set up for the first PLUS Forum of the year. If you have seen the show "If You Really Knew Me" on MTV...it's almost exactly like that. I gotta say that it was hands down the BEST Forum I have ever ran because every single part of this event worked...it just worked. When the Peer Leaders were debriefing on the day I was watching the group of 35 kids talking amongst themselves and their groups slowing went from 6....to 4....to 3....and then finally to one united group. It was one of the most amazing sights I have ever seen in my life. I had one of the most bomb small groups with Dani and Cassi and all of the activities went smoothly. I could just go on and on about this, but I'll stop there. haha
NEXT I went to Good News Club. Unfortunately, because of school I can only make it for the last 30 minutes of club. But, it's always worth being greeted by those little hand hugs. This time my group of kids, mostly third graders had to make a poem and each line has to start with C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S and PRAISE HIM, they came up with the greatest answers. Remember, they are in third grade and they came up with things like:
Okay, no joke this was probably one of the best days of my life. First , I met my group of 15 other peer leaders at 7:00 AM this morning to set up for the first PLUS Forum of the year. If you have seen the show "If You Really Knew Me" on MTV...it's almost exactly like that. I gotta say that it was hands down the BEST Forum I have ever ran because every single part of this event worked...it just worked. When the Peer Leaders were debriefing on the day I was watching the group of 35 kids talking amongst themselves and their groups slowing went from 6....to 4....to 3....and then finally to one united group. It was one of the most amazing sights I have ever seen in my life. I had one of the most bomb small groups with Dani and Cassi and all of the activities went smoothly. I could just go on and on about this, but I'll stop there. haha
NEXT I went to Good News Club. Unfortunately, because of school I can only make it for the last 30 minutes of club. But, it's always worth being greeted by those little hand hugs. This time my group of kids, mostly third graders had to make a poem and each line has to start with C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S and PRAISE HIM, they came up with the greatest answers. Remember, they are in third grade and they came up with things like:
R.....run to Jesus when you need help
T.....try to pray every day
T.....try to pray every day
S......saving our souls!
I.....I will always praise God
A....ask for forgiveness
M.....Merry Christmas
They came up with those all on their own, I was so proud.
They came up with those all on their own, I was so proud.





No comments:
Post a Comment