Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Princess


So if the chain is on your door, I understand. But this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. And I go back to December all the time.

Today was such an amazing a day!

First, my brother took me to breakfast after school at Mimi's Cafe. Not gonna lie...it kind of makes me sad that I don't get to see much of him anymore. But it's okay! I got to see him today right?? It was so much fun! Thanks Bubba! :) :)

Next, Keenan came over for a little while and we watched Air Bud World Pup and Ninja Turtles. haha yep, we are that cool. But, it was lotsa fun. :) I like that kid! XD

Finally! I went to dinner at CPK with Abby. :D that was awesome cause we got to exchange CHRISTMAS gifts. She got me tickets to go see Beauty and the Beast at Pantages theater. Yeah...let me just die of excitement. haha :P I am so stoked. She also got me these books that I am currently falling in love with. Let me show you why, listen to to this. :)

My Princess,

You are my masterpiece. I love what I have created. I am delighted in you! Don't ever feel insecure about what you think you are not, because I made you in My image and your uniqueness is a gift from Me. I did not give you a life, My love, for you to squeeze into a man-made mold. You are royalty, but you won't discover the truth by gazing into a mirror. Let Me be your mirror and I will reflect back to you your true beauty. The more you gaze at Me, the more you will see My workmanship in you. The sooner you see yourself for who you really are, the sooner you can begin your reign as My priceless princess with a purpose.

Love,

Your King and your Creator

So I speak for Madeline too when I say this, that when the lovely Megan Barner posts these "Love Letters from Your King" on her blog we just fall in love every time. I don't know why but she always seems to post the right thing at right time and it is exactly what we need to hear. Now, thanks to Abby dearest, we have all the books and can enjoy them 24/7 which is exactly what we will be doing. Praise Him!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Nice picture! One of MY favorite books! :-D I love you my dear and cannot wait to see Beauty and the Beast with you!

Megan said...

I'm happy you gals got the book :) and that you enjoyed me posting the letters hahaa you are adorable <3

rachel nicole said...

Ahh you girls are going to love Beauty and the Beast :] :] It was amazing!