Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We Were On Purpose

You are all I need when I'm surrounded. You are all I need if I'm by myself. You fill me when I'm empty. There is nothing else, You're all I need ~ Bethany Dillon

Isn't that a cool concept? That all the people we love in this world....we all exist at the same time. We didn't miss them. We aren't off by a couple years. We were all meant to be together and know each other and love each other. We were on purpose.

I got to exchange gifts with my Twin yesterday!! She got me the most lovely smelling perfume and a beautiful cross necklace. It was such an awesome gift. Thank you so much my dear! :) We also went and got Panda Express at the mall and ran into a lot of people we knew. Then, we headed back to my house to just chill and watch TV and make cards. It was a fun day and I'm glad I got to spend it with her.

No comments: