
Okay, so I finished this book a long time ago. And it kind of inspired me to start my own "Letters To God" journal. So that is exactly what I'm gonna do. One of my biggest downfalls is that I'm not very good at praying. I mean I will say little ones throughout the day and long ones every now and then, but as for my every night bed time prayers, they are just not up to par. And this is going to sound terrible, but I just despise praying in front of people. Madeline is the only one I can do it in front of for some reason. haha so anyway, you and I both know that I have this insane addiction with writing, so I am going to take full advantage of it. Therefore, instead of verbally saying my prayers, I am just going to write them down. I started this five days ago and as of now I have made 15 entries to God. haha





No comments:
Post a Comment