
My Princess,
Run to win. You, My princess, are destined to win. I know how tired you often become, just by trying to do and say all the right things. Take that pressure off yourself, because I did not put it there. The world may judge you by what they say and hear, but I look within your heart, My child. I see your desire to please Me, and I see your struggle to please others. If you want to win this endurance race, you must let go of your need for the approval of others and seek My will and My pleasure. Simplify your life, and let go of the burdens that weigh you down. You'll find that My grace will lighten your step and My favor will even draw others to join you. Yes, at times you will stumble and fall. But don't worry. I'm here to help you get back up again - as often as it takes.
Love,
Your King and your Champion
Can I just say that I happen to read these things EXACTLY when I need to read them? Gosh, so cool. haha
Love,
Your King and your Champion
Can I just say that I happen to read these things EXACTLY when I need to read them? Gosh, so cool. haha





No comments:
Post a Comment