First of all...this is an awesome movie!Second of all, I'm gonna do a little honesty post right here. So basically, I am just plain tired. And not tired in the "oh i need to go to sleep", but more like "I'm exhausted, and I am GOING to collapse." I seriously feel like I haven't been able to stop to breathe for WEEKS. All I want is to just be bored, that's ALL I want. I want to sit on my floor and do nothing and think about nothing and just talk to God for hours on end. That's it. It's like I have these busy days and then I get to go home and not be able to fall asleep. Most people can sleep and I don't know why I can't. So, here's a song that I wrote about this situation. haha :P
These sleepless nights some how find me
My dream catcher was wrongly weaved
Like the bad ones are waiting
Like the good ones are fading
And I can't sleep...
So Lord, I call Your name tonight
Take 'em and make 'em quiet
I need to know you're always there for me
I hope that you're watching this
Seeing all I resist
I need to know you're always there for me
So please...
Take my hand, show me your plans
And I will surely sleep
Teach me how to shut my eyes
'Cause laying down does not suffice
Like I'm always on edge
Like true peace is far fetched
It's time I try
So Lord, I call Your name tonight
Take 'em and make 'em quiet
I need to know You're always there for me
I hope that You're watching this
Seeing all I resist
I need to know You're always there for me
So please...
Take my hand, show me Your plans
Take my hand, show me Your plans
And I will surely sleep
You are more than I can understand and
I can't stand these shakey hands
So I'm gonna fall on my stubborn knees
Pray You take all of me...
THERE! hahaha
THERE! hahaha





No comments:
Post a Comment