Gosh! New Years Eve was so much fun! I gotta say, I am so blessed to be surrounded by lovely ladies such as Madeline Wilga and Jessica Dippolito. We started off the day by going to see the new Narnia movie and that was actually really cool. I'm sure a lot of you know by now that those movies are representative of characters/scenes/stories from the Bible. Example: Aslan = God. However, I think that this movie was the first time that it was directly stated. Of course, they made it pretty obvious in the first two, but this time they said it loud and clear. It was just so amazing! I absolutely love those movies...
THEN! We headed over to Jessica's house (thank you so much for having it Jess) and we just ate, played catch up, and wii danced. :) :) I really think that this game is one of the greatest inventions ever. Thank you ladies for making this the best New Years in a long time!





No comments:
Post a Comment