Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Make Me Smile Why Don't You?

this.....THIS is what I need to hear...

My Beauty,

You can believe in Me, My beloved. It so breaks My heart when you doubt your Prince. What must I do to prove I am who I say I am and that you are Mine? Can I paint you another sunset to kiss you good night? Can I place more stars in the sky to bring a sparkle in your eye? Can I comfort you one more night when you call out to Me? Can I answer another prayer for My Princess? I will do whatever it takes, and I will never stop creating ways to prove to you that I am here.

Love,
Your Prince, the One who is real


My Lord,

How many times do I struggle to believe You are truly here with me? Even though You have proved Your presence over and over again, I still allow my heart to doubt. So here I am again, requesting that You will become more real to me than ever before. Please help me, my Prince, that I may never lose my faith in You again. Thank You for Your never0ending patience with Your Princess.

Love,
Your Princess who believes You now

No comments: