Friday, January 28, 2011

Prayer Request!

So lucky, so strong, so proud. I never said thank you for that, now I'll never have a chance. May angels lead you in. On sleepless roads the sleepless go, may angels lead you in. ~Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World

Hey guys I have a MAJOR prayer request for you all right now. Jasmine and I are both a part of the Best Buddy club on campus where we basically have lunch with the special needs kids. And I don't know if you get the Californian or not, but if you don't check the article out here. One of our favorite kids, Trey (Charles), was in a car accident on Wednesday due to his mother being under the influence of alcohol and possibly marijuana. His little sister, Chloe, died during the accident, his brother has moderate injuries, but Trey is still in the hospital having to undergo surgery. So please please please pray for him! He is THE sweetest, most loving, kind boy at this school and he NEEDS to be okay. Please pray.

No comments: