
Well I heard it today and I couln't help but sing along cause every time I hear that song...I go back to the feel of a 50 yard line, a blanket, a girl, some rasberry wine. Wishin' time would stop right in its tracks. Everytime I hear that song, I go back
So you know how almost every song brings you back to a time in your life, a moment, a place, a feel, a person, SOMETHING in your life? Okay...so itunes is on shuffle and I'm gonna tell you what each song reminds me of. Why? Because I feel like it
Be Still by Caleb & Sol: Jessica Dippolito...and ice skating in Old Town
Fortunate Son by CCR: War movie I watched in AP US History
So you know how almost every song brings you back to a time in your life, a moment, a place, a feel, a person, SOMETHING in your life? Okay...so itunes is on shuffle and I'm gonna tell you what each song reminds me of. Why? Because I feel like it
Be Still by Caleb & Sol: Jessica Dippolito...and ice skating in Old Town
Fortunate Son by CCR: War movie I watched in AP US History
If It Makes You Happy by Sheryl Crow: Sheldon Bishop
Good Life by One Republic: the fair on the perfect summer day
Love Story: Bowling with the Night Life group
Friend Of The Devil by Counting Crows: Berkeley :)
No Such Thing by John Mayer: Starting High School
Times Like These by Jack Johnson: 4th Period Mrs. Donnellys class in 8th Grade
Amazing by Staci Frenes: My first time going to church
I'll Be by Edwin Mccain: Marie's lift dance during her production at CHS
Consider Me Gone by Reba MacEntire: Getting my license
Life Your Life by Rihanna: Football games
Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis: Driving home from Padre game with Keenan
Invisibly Shaken by Rodney Atkins: that phase where I slept on the futon at night
A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope: My visit to APU
Cosmic Love by Florence & the Machine: driving home from Christophers house
Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson: me making my mom listen to me sing this
He Could Be The One by Hannah Montana: Dland trips with Abby
Good Life by One Republic: the fair on the perfect summer day
Love Story: Bowling with the Night Life group
Friend Of The Devil by Counting Crows: Berkeley :)
No Such Thing by John Mayer: Starting High School
Times Like These by Jack Johnson: 4th Period Mrs. Donnellys class in 8th Grade
Amazing by Staci Frenes: My first time going to church
I'll Be by Edwin Mccain: Marie's lift dance during her production at CHS
Consider Me Gone by Reba MacEntire: Getting my license
Life Your Life by Rihanna: Football games
Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis: Driving home from Padre game with Keenan
Invisibly Shaken by Rodney Atkins: that phase where I slept on the futon at night
A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope: My visit to APU
Cosmic Love by Florence & the Machine: driving home from Christophers house
Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson: me making my mom listen to me sing this
He Could Be The One by Hannah Montana: Dland trips with Abby





1 comment:
1.) I love that Hannah Montana made the list from our fun times... I could totally bust out those videos of you dance
2.) I was JUST thinking about writing a post about how a song can take you back to that moment when you first heard it or when it meant something. So weird.
3.) Hey I haven't told you lately, but I really love you and I have enjoy bugging you lately via facebook and texts :-D You are kind of amazing sister!
Post a Comment