
I’m suppose to be strong that’s just who I am. But you’re breaking me down again and again. Now I’m embarrassed by all that I feel. Like this weakness wasn’t part of the deal . It is just much too real. And I just want you to try . Out of all the girls by your side, I wanna be the one who holds your eyes. Now...I can't stop these tears or this rhyme.
Yo, I wrote another song ^^ haha so I have been praying a lot lately about some things that I need to work on. But I'm going to write them down so you guys can hold me accountable and help me out. Cool beans?
* I need to stop being jealous. Envy is something that has completely gotten me handcuffed. And it's not envy of possessions or looks or anything like that.
* I need to learn to rely on people more. I've always wanted to be the person that EVERYONE can rely on, but I realized that someday, I'm the person who is gonna need someone.
* I want to be someone who is NOT intimidating to be around. I want to be that person who everyone feels comfortable around and feels like I'm approachable and what not.
* I need to take better care of my body; both eating wise and exercise wise. My friend Amanda was telling me about this book called Fit For My King. And it gives good, legitimate reasons to stay fit. I always use to go on mini diets and half way through them I think "why am I doing this? I should be happy with how God made me"....but this book talks about how God intended us to be healthy and active. He BUILT us to be fit.
* Okay first, I need to be slow to anger. But when i DO get frustrated, I need to stop feeling completely guilty about it. There are a couple people in particular where I literally go through the same process every day: they do something, I get angry, I don't say anything, I get mad at myself for being stupid, I feel bad, and I try my best to make it up to them. So basically it goes from someone doing something wrong to me trying to make it up to them. o.0 haha





No comments:
Post a Comment