Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tell Me Princess


Have any of you ever considered the words in this song being from God? Listen to it again, pretend He's the one singing. It's cool. haha

I can show you the world; shining, shimmering, splendid. Tell me princess now when did you last let your heart decide? I can open your eyes. Take you wonder by wonder, over side ways and under on a magic carpet ride. A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view.

Can you see it at all? I think after reading all those "My Princess" books, the moment Aladdin said "Princess" I just got a wild hair. Even though this wasn't how the song was intended, I like finding double meanings in things.

I mean, it works right? That's how I felt a year ago when I cam back to my faith: happy, loved, captivated, free, things were crystal clear, and I came to a point in my life that was absolutely breathtaking. I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far. I can't go back to where I use to be....so true.

Let me share this whole new world with you....

No comments: