Saturday, January 15, 2011

Long live all the magic we made and bring on all the pretenders. One day, we will be remembered. I said remember this feeling. I passed the pictures around of all the years that we stood there on the sidelines wishing for right now.

So these past couple days I have been spending time with my Peer Leader family on our winter retreat. We spent the first day at school and even though their wasn't MUCH to do, it was probably one of the greatest times of my life. Then the next day we headed to Pacific Beach to hang out. If you want to see more pictures just visit my facebook :) It was such a good time and it amazes me how much you can get to know people if you let yourself do so. Praise God for letting me be a part of something so special!

No comments: