Safe and sound you're here with me now like I hoped you'd be. Safe and sound you're here with me now and that's all I'll ever need. The world's a scary place here, but baby it's all right. I'll make sure the coast is clear so you can just sleep tight. But if you're afraid of monsters like everybody is, I'll be right beside you.Today was such a great day. As most of you know, for a while I spent a lot of my time babysitting 5-year-old Christopher. He became like the little brother I always wanted, but unfortunately in October they no longer needed me. I hadn't seen him since then. But today I was walking into my schools library to tutor and he was sitting in the office with the woman who runs his after school day care. I was in such complete shock and it literally felt like I was reunited with one of my own siblings. I asked if he rememberd me and he said "yes, i miss you" and I just completely died inside. When I was done talking to him, I was on the verge of tears because I was so happy to see him. I miss Christopher SO SO much and I know it's so cliche, but you honestly don't know how much some people mean to you until you can no longer see them. I wish I could have had more time to talk to him. Lord, I pray that all is well with him and his family.








No comments:
Post a Comment