Friday, January 14, 2011

Copy......Paste!


1. Favorite lyric line from ‘Tim McGraw’: when you think happiness, i hope you think that little black dress, think of my head on your chest, and my old faded blue jeans

2. Favorite lyric line from ‘Our Song’: asking God if He could play it again

3. Favorite lyric line from ‘Picture To Burn’: and if you come around saying sorry to me, my daddy's gonna show you how sorry you'll be.

4. Favorite lyric line from A Place In This World or The Outside: You saw me there, but never new that I would give it all up to be a part of this, a part of you.

5. Favorite lyric line from Mary’s Song, Cold As You or Tied Together With A Smile: So I start a fight cause I need to feel something and you do what you want cause I'm not what you wanted. Oh what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day. Just walk away, ain't no use defending words that you will never say.

6. Favorite lyric line from ‘Love Story’: This love is difficult, but it's real.

7. Favorite lyric line from ‘White Horse’: My mistake, I didn't know to be in love you had to fight to have the upper hand

8. Favorite lyric line from ‘You Belong With Me’: But she wear shorts skirts, I wear t-shirts.....she wears high heels, I wear sneakers

9. Favorite lyric line from ‘Fifteen’: And your mama's waiting up, and you're thinking he's the one. And you're dancing round your room when the night ends.

10. Favorite lyric line from ‘Fearless’: And you know I want you to ask me to dance right there in the middle of the parking lot....in this moment now, capture it, remember it.

11. Favorite lyric line from any other song you love of ‘Fearless’: He respects my space and he never makes me wait and he calls exactly when he says he will. He's close to my mother and talks business with my father. He's charming and endearing and i'm comfortable.

12. Favorite lyric line from the 5 extra tracks in the deluxe version: I realize your love is the best sound I have ever heard. I like the way I can't keep my focus, I watch you talk, you didn't notice that I hear the words but all I can think is we should be together. Everytime you smile, I'll smile and everytime you shine, i'll shine for you.

13. Favorite lyric line from ‘Mine’: I ran out crying and you followed me into the street. Brace myself for the goodbye cause that's all I've ever known. Then you took me by surprise. You said "I'll never leave you alone"

14. Favorite lyric line from ‘Back To December’: But if we loved again, I swear I'd love your right. I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't. So if the chain is on your door, I understand. But this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry.

15. Favorite lyric line from Long Live, Haunted or Mean: You with your switching sides, and your wildfire lies and your humiliation. You have pointed out my flaws again as if i don't already see them

16. Favorite lyric line from Enchanted, Last Kiss or Never Grow Up: This night is sparkling don't you let it go, I'm wonder struck blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew that this night is flawless, I'm wonderstruck dancing round all alone. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you

17. Favorite lyric line from Sparks Fly, The Story Of Us or Speak Now: You're the kind of reckless that you send me running. But I kinda know that I won't get far....drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain. Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

18. Favorite lyric from another song on the album, including the extra tracks of the deluxe version: But sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know or pushing people down to get you where you want to go. Well they don't teach you that in prep school so it's up to me, but no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity.

19. Favorite song lyrics of a Taylor Swift song overall: Well you drive me crazy half the time, the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true. And I'm only me when I'm with you.

20. Favorite Taylor Swift quote:

To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Love that you read my blog enough to steal things and LOVE that you did this. I love you little sis!