
oh well in 5 years time we could be walking round a zoo with the sun shinging down over me and you. and there will be love in the bodies of the elephants too. i'll put my hands over your eyes, but you'll peek through. ~noah and the whale
Today was garage sale day!! And overall we did really well. It seemed like business was slow, but I ended the day with 80 buckaroos. So I would say mission accomplished. I still have A BUNCH of stuff left, but me and Jasmine just decided to have another one later on. That way we can accumulate more stuff, hold on to what wasn't sold, and wait until we are closer to heading off to college. Overall, good good day!
Today was garage sale day!! And overall we did really well. It seemed like business was slow, but I ended the day with 80 buckaroos. So I would say mission accomplished. I still have A BUNCH of stuff left, but me and Jasmine just decided to have another one later on. That way we can accumulate more stuff, hold on to what wasn't sold, and wait until we are closer to heading off to college. Overall, good good day!





No comments:
Post a Comment