Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Senior Movie Night

When I left, I wanted you to chase after me. I said leave but all I really want is you to stand outside my window throwing pebbles screaming "I'm in love with you." Wait there in the pourin' rain comin' back for more. And don't you leave cause I know all I need is on the other side of the door. ~Taylor Swift

Aww, yay for cute songs :) So tonight was Senior Movie Night!! I have been waiting for this night all year, no joke. I was so ready to spend a day just huddled under blankets trying to keep warm, eating junk food, catchin' up, and hanging out with all my favorite people. GOSH I was so excited for it. I even bought Toy Story cookies to get more pumped up for this night. haha anyway, it was a lot of fun even though we didn't watch THAT much of the movie. This was just one of those simple days that you want to remember for a long time. I delight in nights like these and I am thankful for everyone who got to experience it with me!

No comments: