Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Boy Do I Feel Blessed

Always hoping for the best. Can't you see that you are blessed? Can't you hear my prayer request? ____, let it go, don't you know that I know. This is old, I can't hold any longer. Slipping through thought you knew you could be so much stronger. But you lose, always choose putting yourself in danger.

You know, we all have our fair share of crazy family members and I know I definitely have more than I bargained for. But through all the madness and stress and worry they bring to you, all of sudden you find someone who understands. It is weird how a couple of the children (my cousins) who have dealt with these antics still stay in contact with me. My heart melts when I get a message from them, because it's just a reminder that they go through the same things I do. Whenever I get a message I think: wow at one point we were really close, but then all this crazy stuff happened so we got torn apart, but you still enjoy watching me grow up even though I know I won't be able to see you. Bottomline guys...you're never alone. Once you get passed all the bad stuff, ya got some family that you can still call your family. That's cool man. God has been so good to me and boy do I feel blessed.

No comments: